Inn workers get sick after eating pot-laced candy left by guestsNews 

Inn workers get sick after eating pot-laced candy left by guests


Inn workers get sick after eating pot-laced candy left by guests

SHELBURNE, Vt. — Police say employees of an lodge at a well-liked Vermont vacationer vacation spot ate marijuana-laced chocolate left in the back of through guests and got sick.

Shelburne Police had been known as to the Motel at Shelburne Farms on Wednesday after receiving a file an worker felt unwell and was lying in the parking space.

the 2 workers were taken to the health center and have because been launched.

The motel’s spokeswoman says that any meals left behind isn’t to be consumed by means of team of workers and that the hotel’s training techniques might be reviewed with workers. Police are asking that people who own edibles keep them secure.


The edibles on this case resembled malted milk balls.

No charges might be filed against the guests.

Recreational use of marijuana turns into legal in Vermont on July 1.


Related posts

Leave a Comment