Sex tape victim Paige quits WWE after devastating neck injuryNews 

Sex tape victim Paige quits WWE after devastating neck injury


Sex tape victim Paige quits WWE after devastating neck injury

WWE beauty Paige has revealed she is quitting the sport in a tearful announcement to fans.

The record-breaking former champ suffered a new neck injury in December and told her followers on “Monday Night Raw” that she wouldn’t be putting her health at risk anymore.

Paige, 25, who is from Norwich, England, already had undergone surgery on her neck before she was kicked from behind by Sasha Banks at the end of last year, causing fresh damage.

She reportedly suffered a “stinger” injury, which causes a burning sensation, and was immediately taken off the WWE schedule. As a result, Paige missed the first ever women’s Royal Rumble match in January.


And she broke down as she addressed the Raw crowd after watching WrestleMania 34 from the stands.

Paige claimed the WWE was “her heart, her soul and her blood,” adding: “This is one of the hardest things I will ever have to say in my career.”

Her announcement was met by chants of “Thank you, Paige, this is your house.”

Paige became the youngest Divas champ when she won the title at 21. But she was left feeling suicidal after a leaked sex tape and ban for a failed drug test tarnished her glittering career in the ring.

Stars paid tribute to Paige soon after the retirement announcement, with Sasha Banks — who delivered the KO blow — saying she will be “remembered for generations to come.”

Banks wrote: “I know there are so many different dreams to be had and good things ahead of you.”

Billie Kay said: “This is just the beginning for her. I’m really excited to see what the future holds.”

Nattie added: “You’re a star and you were born to shine! I love you!”


Related posts

Leave a Comment